Events and Seminars
- NRW Conference, ACWUA, Rabat, Jan 2010
- WSP Workshop, UN-Habitat, Rabat, June 2010
- Costal Aquifers & CC, UNESCO, Rabat, June 2010
- Solid Waste in Africa, UNDESA, UNEP, UNHabitat, Rabat, Nov 2010
- EWRI Conference (ASCE), Marrakech, Jan 2012
- REUSE Conference, UN-Water, Marrakech, Feb 2012
- Biogaz Conference, GIZ, Rabat, Feb 2012
- Desalination Conference, IDA, Casablanca, March 2012
- IWA Workshop on Traditional Quanats Technologies, Marrakech, Oct 2013
Training for the ONEE employees:
- Multiannual training plans on behalf of the ONEE- - Water Branch ((Training - Maintenance - Heads of centers - Chief station...)
- Training courses (Accounting / Finance - Project Management)
Training for the national Collaborators:
- Support through training to micro-enterprises (sixty per year), which are assigned to the operation and maintenance of drinking water and sanitation services.
- Support through training and technical supervision of Drinking Water Users Associations (AUEP) and private operators that contribute to the local drinking water supply in rural areas.
- Customized training on behalf of public and private water operators (management - DGCL - FNBTP - SMADIA -...)
Training for the international Collaborators:
- Training program with 4 training sessions (lasting 4-6 months) for African water partners realized with the support of the German InWEnt body (1999-2004).
- Five-year training program with 5 training sessions (duration: 1 month per session) for African water partners realized with the support of the Japanese JICA cooperation body (2001-2005).
- Three-year training program with 5 training sessions (lasting 2-3 weeks per session) for the benefit of the partners of African water realized with the support of the Japanese JICA cooperation body (2011-2013).
- Training and Assistance program spread over 5 years conducted on behalf of the Project Management Unit Aftout Essahli (FPMU) in Mauritania.
- Training program for the benefit of SEG-Guinea in partnership with AMCI and BADEA.
- Training program for the Ministry of Hydraulic and Sanitation of Senegal
- Several training actions in favor of water bodies in Africa in partnership with BADEA, IDB, BTC ...
Research and Development
- Research Project Clara, Rabat, March 2011
- WHO mandate, Evaluation GLASS, Rabat, June 2011